I just realized this blog is at 49,983 page views, so by the time you read this, it’ll probably be past 50,000. That seems like a pretty cool achievement since I still have no idea what I’m doing with a blog.
To those of you who’ve been reading my work, I just wanted to say thank you for your support. There should be a lot more to come in 2013. In the meantime, here are my five “most-read” posts on this blog if you want to kill a few minutes:
- Even Stephen King Had to Start Somewhere (14-year-old Stephen King’s submission letter to Spacemen Magazine)
- Preview of It: The 25th Anniversary Special Limited Edition by Stephen King
- This Month’s Question: What Horror Novel Should Everyone Read?
- A Student Needs Help With A Term Paper
- A Sneak Peek Behind the Scenes of It: The 25th Anniversary Special Limited Edition by Stephen King