“The Final Question” in Cemetery Dance magazine (July 2009 to April 2013)
Issue #69, April 2013
“What is your favorite end of the world novel?” featuring Justin Cronin, Andrew Neiderman, Lisa Morton, Trent Zelazny, Stewart O’Nan, Caitlin R. Kiernan, John R. Little, Alex Sokoloff, Scott Nicholson, Gerard Houarner, Lisa Tuttle, and David Wellington
Issue #68, December 2012
“What is your favorite book cover of all-time?” featuring Stewart O’Nan, Orson Scott Card, Caitlin R. Kiernan, Nicole Cushing, Rio Youers, and Christopher Ransom
Issue #67, August 2012
“What is your worst fear?” featuring Max Brooks, Neil Gaiman, Bill Pronzini, Terry Dowling, Bev Vincent, Steve Rasnic Tem, and Norman Prentiss
Issue #66, April 2012
“What was your worst childhood fear?” featuring Max Brooks, Neil Gaiman, Bill Pronzini, Terry Dowling, Bev Vincent, Steve Rasnic Tem, and Norman Prentiss
Issue #65, December 2011
“What was the first work of horror you remember reading?” featuring Graham Masterton, Lisa Morton, Kevin J. Anderson, Deborah LeBlanc, Rio Youers, John Little, Kealan Patrick Burke, Michael McBride, and Elizabeth Massie.
Issue #64, August 2010
“If you had to recommend just one horror novel for everyone to read, what would it be and why?” featuring Bentley Little, Ramsey Campbell, Nancy Holder, Robert Booth, Michael Shea, Rocky Wood, David B. Silva, John R. Little, and Norman L. Rubenstein.
Issue #63, January 2010
“What is your earliest Halloween memory?” featuring Ray Bradbury, Elizabeth Massie, Rick Hautala, Al Sarrantonio, Trent Zelazny, Peter Crowther, Simon Clark, Bev Vincent, Ronald Kelly, and Thomas Tessier.
Issue #62, October 2009
“What is the future of horror?” featuring RC Matheson, Brett Alexander Savory, Dale Bailey, Scott Nicholson, Bev Vincent, Holly Newstein, Glen Hirshberg, Gerard Houarner, Gary Raisor, Norman Prentiss, and John Skipp.
Issue #61, July 2009
“Why Horror?” featuring Peter Straub, Kealan Patrick Burke, Simon Clark, Ray Garton, Ed Gorman, Rick Hautala, Brian Keene, Jack Ketchum, Edward Lee, Elizabeth Massie, and Norman Partridge.
Jobs in Hell column (November 2002 to July 2003)
• How Exactly Did I End Up Writing This Column? (November 2002)
• A Word Wasted (December 2002)
• Yahoo! Groups for Fun & Profit (February 2003)
• What’s Your Advice? (March 2003)
• Shocklines.com and You (July 2003)
Hellnotes column (January 2003 to June 2003)
• Publisher Profile #1: An Interview With Melissa Ann Singer of Tor
• Publisher Profile #2: An interview with Jack Fisher of Flesh & Blood
• Publisher Profile #3: An interview with Don D’Auria of Leisure
• Publisher Profile #4: An interview with Elizabeth Monteleone of Borderlands Press
• Publisher Profile #5: An interview with Ginjer Buchanan