The Deluxe Lettered Edition of Doctor Sleep by Stephen King is limited to 52 signed and lettered copies and should be finished at our box maker in April. We received the approval case today and thought our collectors might like a sneak peek. I’ve included the Limited Edition (white traycase) and the Gift Edition (red slipcase) in a few of the shots for reference.
The hand-bound, custom-made book features:
* Three-piece hand-binding featuring Cromwell red leather on spine and Asahi Japanese Blue Mohair Bookcloth for front and back boards
* French Marbled endsheets
* pages edged with hand-dipped silver gilding
* hot-stamped with Light Blue Metallic and Silver Bright foils
* Smyth sewn with cotton thread
* cotton hinge cloth, sewn headbands, and red silk ribbon page marker
* dust jacket with a different design than the other editions
The massive hand-made, custom box features:
* Blue Galuchat covering material
* White Ester Foam With Red Satin Covering
* Two color hot foil stamping
* Heavy-duty premium recycled chipboard
Absolutely beautiful, I love the detail & the coffin style dust jacket!
Brian this is Awesome !
Awesome. This would look nice in my display case…
Comments are closed.