The Deluxe Lettered Edition of Full Dark, No Stars by Stephen King was limited to 52 signed and lettered copies.
This hand-bound, custom-made Lettered Edition book features:
* Cromwell “Charred Wood” Leather binding on spine
* black Skivertex Ecrases, Sanigal embossing with aqueous coating for front and back cover binding
* French Marbled endsheets
* pages edged with hand-dipped gold gilding
* hot-stamped, blind embossed with clear foil and simulated dusted gold foil on front and spine
* Smyth sewn with cotton thread
* cotton hinge cloth, sewn headbands, and brown silk ribbon page marker
* dust jacket with a different design than the other editions
* book printed on Mohawk Loop Laid Natural #70 paper
This handmade, custom-made box features:
* Skivertex “Brown” Spania with aqueous coating
* pastel copper baroque satin lining
* hot-stamped, black glossy foil and simulated dusted gold foil
* brass hinges and clasp
* box constructed with 100-point recycled chipboard
Wow, just wow…! That looks awesome and I can’t wait for my copy to arrive. Only question I have is: why is the clasp on the bottom of the case?
The case should lay flat like in photo #2. I just stood it up on end for the first shot to give it the same profile as the other two editions. 🙂
That looks pretty sweet! The bookcase reminds me of the case for the BAG OF BONES phonograph press kit !
That is really an impressive beautiful book, I love it. I like all the quality materials, I bet that’s a joy to hold in your hands!
I’m *nervous* whenever I hold one because it’s not mine! 😉
What did it cost???
Comments are closed.