Here are the details about my new “Level Six” rewards level over at Patreon!
If you sign-up for Level Six on the rewards tier, you get:
1) the free monthly reads for Level One and above!
2) the signed Limited Edition chapbooks twice per year for Level Two and above!
3) the signed advance review copies twice per year for Level Three and above!
4) the signed Limited Edition trade paperback that will be published exclusively for Patreon Supporters once per year for Level 4 and above — and this collection will never be reprinted in any form!
5) the signed Limited Edition Hardcover Edition of the book from Level Four, which will be published exclusively for Patreon Supporters on Level 5 and above!
6) AND, as a supporter on Level Six, you’ll get a copy of every short story collection, novella, and novel I write, along with the anthologies I edit, for as long as you stay an active supporter at this level!
This means eBooks, trade editions, and even signed Limited Edition hardcovers. New books and reprints, they’re all yours if you want them. This applies to all books published after January 1, 2018 and ALL editions of the books except for Lettered Editions since I only get one or two copies of those. (Sorry!)
So if you want the eBook edition of my new book, it’s yours! Oh, you want the signed Limited Edition, too? That’s yours! Oh, there’s a trade paperback? Boom — it’s yours and I’ll sign it if you want!
Q: BUT WHAT DO YOU HAVE COMING OUT IN 2018?
A: Whoa, I didn’t realize this was a Q&A, but great question!
The first book due out in 2018 is the trade hardcover of The Halloween Children, my novel cowritten with Norman Prentiss. Check out the beautiful approval copy of the book in the photo below.
I’m actually probably a little nuts for offering this Reward Level because 2018 is looking to be my most “productive” year in my entire career due to a whole bunch of long-gestating projects finally being published at the same time. On tap for 2018 are:
• The Halloween Children (trade hardcover)
• Dark Screams: Volume 9 (eBook)
• Dark Screams: Volume 10 (eBook)
• Lost and Lonely (signed Limited Edition short story collection)
• The Zombie Who Cried Human (children’s book)
So that’s the deal with Level Six!
I hope you’ll give it a shot if you can afford to send that much support my way, but I’ll totally understand if you cannot.
Every single one of you at every level is making it possible for me to spend MORE time writing and publishing my own work in 2018, so you’re all awesome in my book and your support is appreciated more than you’ll ever know.
Thank you very much!
Brian, I was just wondering if any of the anthologies you edit are going to be signed by the authors?
Russell, great question! I believe Halloween Carnival will be signed by some of the authors, but I’m not sure. I need to check on Dark Screams to confirm who is signing that one.
Comments are closed.